When rescue personnel perform artificial respiration on the patient, the product can protect the rescue personnel.
- This product is equipped with a non-return valve with a filter function, which acts as a barrier protection for rescue personnel in emergency situations.
- Rescue workers do not need to directly touch the patient’s mouth, nose and face for artificial respiration.
- Transparent masks help rescue personnel observe the color and vomit of the patient’s lips.
- If necessary, oxygen can be supplied to the patient.
- Single patient use, one-way valve with high efficiency bacterial filter;
- After removing the check valve, the mask can be connected to the resuscitator.
- All parts are latex-free.
- Optional accessories: alcohol cotton, gloves, extension tube;
- Folding air cushion mask with oxygen hole.
- For adults, children.
- Flexible headbands.
- Optional color hard box packaging (conventional colors: white, red, green, blue, orange, yellow).